Who we are
Our website address is: https://mirskincare.com. Cool Essentials Limited, trading as Mir Skin Care, is the data controller and responsible for this site. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cool Essentials Limited is a company registered in England, registration number 4020484. Our registered address is 10 Uxbridge Street, London W8 7SY, UK.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only request and collect the personal data that is necessary to:
- process and deliver orders placed through this site
- communicate with you regarding your order
- reply to your emails
- respond to messages sent through the site's contact form
- respond to comments included with your order
- send you newsletters, special offers, product information if you have subscribed to our mailing list using the sign-up box on this site.
When you place an order using this site we request and collect the following personal data through our shopping cart and checkout system provider, WooCommerce:
- your name
- billing and delivery addresses
- telephone number
- email address
- items purchased
- information provided by you in the order page comments box.
In addition, the following are requested and collected by WorldPay, our payment processing company:
- your IP address (used for their security checks)
- the type of payment card used e.g. Visa, MasterCard, debit etc.
Product reviews, feedback
These may contain personal data such as your name, location, health issues. We do not publish reviews or feedback on the site unless you have given your consent.
Who we share your data with
Your personal data is important to us and is not shared with third parties other than those directly involved with or essential to the running of our business or with those to whom you have consented to share it with:
- WooCommerce (site's e-commerce facility: shop, basket, checkout provider)
- WorldPay (secure payment processor)
- MailChimp (mailing list, if you have subscribed to it).
- Google Analytics provides us with information about visitors to our site such as the country and city they are located in, the time/date of visit. The information provided does not include personal data which could identify you.
How long we retain your data
We retain your data for as long as is necessary in order to carry out legal, business and accounting practices. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the 'Unsubscribe' link or by emailing email@example.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.